livestock

Livestock and Poultry Situation in Northern Mindanao, As of January 01, 2020

REGIONAL INVENTORY OF LIVESTOCK

The total swine inventory as of January 1, 2020, in Region 10 recorded at 1,059,320 heads. The inventory increased by 3.7 percent from the previous year’s level of 1,021,102 heads. In January 1, 2020, about 57.0 percent or 604,132 heads were raised in backyard farms while the remaining 43.0 percent or 455,188 heads were grown in commercial farms. 

Livestock and Poultry Situation in Northern Mindanao, As of July 01, 2019

INVENTORY OF LIVESTOCK

The total swine inventory as of July 1, 2019, in Region 10 raised at 997,870 heads. It slightly raised by 1.13 percent from the previous year’s level of 986,704 heads. In July 1, 2019, about 59.80 percent or 596,707 heads were raised in backyard farms while the remaining 40.20 percent or 401,163 heads were grown in commercial farms. 

Subscribe to RSS - livestock