Tuesday, May 9, 2023
The Philippine Statistics Authority–X is in need of One (1) Assistant Statistician for the Census of Agriculture and Fisheries (CAF).
Place of Assignment: Statistical Operations and Coordination Division
Philippine Statistics Authority - RSSO 10
Limketkai, Cagayan de Oro City
Eligibility: Preferably Civil Service Eligible.
Education: Must be a College Graduate
Training: None required.
Experience: None Required
- Preferably with basic knowledge in Statistics, Mathematics, Agriculture or Fisheries;
- Computer Literate, with knowledge in word processor, spreadsheet software, and encoding;
- Must have good technical writing skills and coordination skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize, and ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Preferably fully vaccinated (or received at least two doses of COVID-19 vaccine)
- With good moral character;
- Willing to work beyond office hours, if necessary; and
- With no existing work contract with other offices/agencies.
All interested applicants shall submit the following via email@example.com by 12 May 2023, 12:00 NN:
a. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CS Form 212, Revised 2017, downloadable at www.csc.gov.ph) with recent passport-sized picture;
b. Scanned copy of Certificate of Eligibility (if applicable);
c. Scanned copy of Transcript of Records or Diploma; and
d. Scanned signed application letter indicating the position applied and addressed to:
JANITH C. AVES, DM
Philippine Statistics Authority – RSSO 10
3rd Floor, Limketkai Module-2 BPO & Cyberpark Bldg., Limketkai Center, Brgy 31, Cagayan de Oro City
(Sgd.)JANITH C. AVES, CE, DM
(Chief Statistical Specialist)